11/27/09


Waking up song -> Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1 (Overture) by MUSE


[... JUST ONE DAY LEFT!!!!!!!...

Yes, everybody, tomorrow, at last, is the wonderful day I've been waiting since the 18th June!

Tomorrow is the great day I'm going to a concert (I didn't go a concert since three years ago...)

Tomorrow is the awesome day I'm going to see MUSE at live... That sounds... WOW!

xDD Sorry for my excessive reaction... but there's three groups that I would pay any money to see at live, and Muse is one of them...

To get up to date with my life: this week is being very intense... My new forniture room came the wenesday. Tuesday my bf and I were packing and dismantling the old forniture... He slept here and when we woke up we found my little bird Veruca dead... She was ill... very very ill, but she looked too well... I was so sad...
But the worst thing was see how her mate was call her, as she was saying "Come on! wake up!" So sad....
We had to buy another mate for her, because she could die of sadness. So, the thursday we bought a male. He's lovely, you can watch him here

And for now, no much more to say...]

No comments:

Post a Comment