1/3/10

[About a new year...

I have 22 years and in all this time, I've never made New Year's resolutions, I think I never really was needed. Because if I'd made a list would be full of things like weight loss, read "x" books, watch that movie, learn playing guitar. Dispensable things in my life. It is true that I always wanted to be thinner, but I did not mind it wouldn't be, did not make me unhappy. But now, I think I need a list of resolutions, be responsible and hard on myself and keep it, I do not want to lose all I have...

2010's resolutions:
-Be more patient.
-Be less proud and spiteful.
-Take things more calm and less seriously.
-Relying more on the people.
-Do not be jealous or envious.
-Be orderly.
-Do not waste time with nonsense. Do not procrastinate.


Also add something that I hope will help me in this, the project of 52 weeks. One self-portrait a week.
I guess this all sounds impossible. Hopefully not.
For a start I suppose I should leave all the stupid games of FB. Ask a general cleaning and 'emptying a drawer'. Through out old papers and notes and begin using the agenda more seriously. In addition to deleting all SMS mobile and leave the past in the past. While you were happy at that time, will never be happy in the same way, will fight for have it again, when nothing will ever be like it was. This past happiness will blind us without letting us appreciate the different happiness we have now.


And now I wonder I write this for you or for me?

Bleh, happy New Year and many thanks for reading me.
]

1 comment:

  1. Te deseo suerte en eso de cumplir los propósitos, porque el 99% de las personas no los cumplimos. Ánimo con ello!!!

    ReplyDelete